Illinois Concealed Carry Licenses are being honored in 31 states!! (counting IL) New Hampshire just went permitless, See the list HERE
The 16-hour class costs $150
The 12-hour class costs $150
The 8-hour class costs $125
The 3-hour renewal class costs $50
Classes are taught at Town and Country Gun Club in Maryville, IL.
We offer 8-hour, 12-hour, and 16-hour initial classes and now 3-hour renewal classes for those whose IL CCL is expiring soon. **See the ILCCL FAQ page to learn about accepted prior training to determine which class you will need.
The next 3-hour renewal class is scheduled for 11/12/19. Register here. As long as you apply for a renewed ILCCL before your current one expires, it will remain valid.
The next 8-hour ILCCL class is on Saturday, 11/16/2019 in Maryville, IL. Register here.
The next 12-hour ILCCL class is on Friday evening 5pm – 9pm TBA and Saturday 8am – 5pm, TBA in Maryville, IL. Register here.
The next 16-hour ILCCL class is on Thursday evening 5pm – 9pm on TBA, Friday evening 5pm – 9pm TBA, and Saturday, 8am – 5pm TBA in Maryville, IL. Register here.
See the Training Calendar
Custom and private classes are available. If you put together a group of 5 or more, I will come to you! Contact me
The 8-hour class is for those with 8 hours of accepted prior training or current active duty military or a DD214. If you don’t have prior training or a DD214, you can take this class as the 8 hours required, and take the additional 8 hours later with an additional cost.
Check the training calendar for a class that fits your training requirements.
Why should you choose 2 Palms as your training provider?
- I keep the class sizes small to ensure a better personal experience for all students. This usually means a maximum of 12 people per class.
- You will be treated like an adult. You will not be talked down to or embarrassed at 2 Palms.
- I will convert all of your training documents, including prior accepted training, into digital form at no extra charge so you can apply online right after class.
- I will provide a passport-sized photo of you at no extra charge in .jpg format for you to use during the online application.
- You will experience professionalism, patience, and encouragement as you are challenged to reach for excellence.
- No matter what your level of expertise, you will come away with valuable training assets.
Go here to apply online for an Illinois Concealed Carry License if you have taken an approved ILCCL course: Online Application
I live in Illinois and teach concealed carry and Firearm safety classes in both Illinois and Missouri.